Collagen is one of the most important nutrients needed to ensure the health and vitality of your skin, hair, tendons, cartilage, bones and joints. Collagen production typically slows at a rate of 1.5% per year after the age of 25. As collagen production slows, the fibers in the body become brittle and begin to break down, resulting in many of the degenerative effects of aging. Supplementing daily with collagen peptides may help to counteract these effects.
- Helps to support healthy joints and skin*
- Gut-friendly formula; hydrolyzed for easy digestion*
- Unflavored and water soluble––easy to mix in coffee, protein shakes, and soups
- Note: May clump in ice-cold water
- Contains Type 1 & 3 collagen
*Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products.